27 July 2006

List of things accomplished ....

~ in the last few days!

1. Paid my "disobey of a traffic device" fine - Yes-sir-eee that's $242 that I won't be seeing ever again.
2. Went to see Ween in Bend w/ some VIP passes.
a.) VIP passes = free food that I couldn't eat, shitty beer, hot wine (wtf), ... two words: Super Lame
b.) Ween = just another band getting high and doing the "jam" band sound seen
c.) Who knew that frat boys and hippies might actually agree on something.
Note: I will admit that mutilated lips is one of my all time favorite make-out songs (and yes - It's courtesy of Ween).
3. Saw my favorite FDR look-a-like on Monroe for lunch. I couldn't stop staring. What's wrong with me!?
4.. Proceeded to find FDR look-a-like's vehicle and like a stalker got his lic plate number.
5. Text mesaged everyone about my craziness.
6. Gained weight - Avoided Excercise - Obsessed about my Ex - Found public Air Conditioning...
7. Sat around and regretted not saying hello to FDR look-a-like. I only ever see him by chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home